Robotic Process Automation, or RPA, has quickly become a necessity for companies looking to eliminate repetitive tasks from their staff by way of artificial intelligence and task optimization. What was once considered ‘paperwork’ can now be organized digitally, providing uniform visibility to various teams throughout an office.
An article published by Venture Beat titled Robotic Process Automation in 2022 outlines how the RPA marketplace will shift and adapt in 2022.
Here are 10 main points to consider:
- Better Integration, with a focus on strengthening the connections between current systems within a company
- Lower code, with tools that come close to programming themselves through ‘process discovery’
- Higher Code, meaning that while simpler tasks are automated, programmers will be able to use the RPA framework as a base for more complex integrations
- More AI is available to tackle tasks like optical character recognition, machine learning and machine vision
- Divergence in recognition of companies that rely on AI and those that do not
- Smarter level of intelligence within the algorithms as they continue to learn
- Blockchain integration to bring assurance and order to workflows
- Sustainability in the form of good automation that saves time and energy
- Governance will become increasingly important as companies determine who is authorized to see and control each step of an automated process
- Merging of AI tools as they become more adept at process discovery and continue to add new intelligent options.
RPA is a driving force in the optimization of everyday tasks within a business. At Process-Smart we strive to ensure that our employee-based offshore teams build RPA tools that fit seamlessly into your operations. Please email me or give me a call, we’d be happy to discuss a risk-free pilot.