As the business process outsourcing industry continues to grow and evolve in 2022, more businesses than ever are choosing to outsource tasks and services. In order to optimize resources, productivity and efficiency, it is essential that business owners are knowledgeable about the latest outsourcing trends.
An article published for Time Doctor titled 13 Interesting Outsourcing Trends from 2021 to Watch in 2022 details developments within the industry to make note of throughout the upcoming year.
Below are some of the main points of focus where BPO can provide benefits:
- Emphasis on high-quality services to customers, especially in areas of software development, bookkeeping, recruitment, payroll management, and more
- Ensuring business continuity by developing a strategic partnership with one company instead of multiple
- Flexibility and adaptability within the wake of COVID-related or other changes
- Hiring talent that is difficult to find in the U.S., especially in relation to new technology
- Keeping abreast of the use of modern technology, specifically RPA, cloud computing, and AI
- Outsourcing allows small businesses and startups to access high-level talent and tools at economical prices
- Cost reduction continues to be a driving factor in choosing an outsourcing
- Growing demand for outsourcing companies to meet transparent communication and workflow demands
BPO is one of the top most outsourced tasks in 2021, and this trend has continued into 2022. At Process-Smart we strive to ensure that our employee based offshore teams deliver excellent results. Please email me or give me a call, we’d love to demonstrate our value with a risk-free pilot.